For general guidelines on submitting samples, click here.
Please ship samples to BkA at the address below. If you require the fastest next day delivery service, use FedEx Priority Overnight or UPS Next Day Air. Do NOT use FedEx First Overnight or UPS Next Day Air Early as this may result in delayed delivery.
Attn: Sample Custodian
815 Harbour Way South, Unit 6
Richmond, CA 94804-3614
Complete and sign this Chain-of-Custody form when you submit a product sample for VOC emission testing. Use one form for each unique sample. The form asks for:
- Customer and manufacturer information
- Product sample name and identification number
- Manufacturing, collection, and shipping dates for product sample
- Requested chamber test protocol
- Modeling or data analysis protocol
- Intended application of test data
For guidance on collecting product samples, see here
Use your company’s form, or complete and sign this BkA Chain-of-Custody form when you submit field-collected air samples for analysis of VOCs, TVOC and aldehydes. Our form:
- Identifies your project or job
- Identifies samples by tube number and/or sample ID(s)
- Provides sample collection data if reporting of concentrations is desired
- Requested standard(s) for analysis, such as formaldehyde by ASTM D 5197
For more information on collecting field samples, see here.