Berkeley Analytical is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 – the international standard by which a laboratory’s commitment to quality is evaluated. This accreditation is conferred by International Accreditation Service, Inc. (IAS). Download our Certificate and Scope of Accreditation from IAS, or here.
As an ISO/IEC 17025:2017 laboratory, our scope includes the following test methods:
- ANSI/BIFMA M7.1
- ASTM Standards D5116, D5197, D6007, D6670, D6886 & D8142
- CDPH/EHLB/Standard Method V1.2
- EN 16516
- ISO Standards 16000-3, 16000-6, 16000-9 & 16000-11
- U.S. EPA Compendium Methods TO-17
- U.S. EPA Methods 8270E & 3545A
If your company utilizes Berkeley Analytical for testing services included within our scope, you may list us as an ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited supplier in your own quality system.
As part of our commitment to quality, we aim to continually improve our customer service and our overall Quality Management System. Please give us feedback.